Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Women That Jog


I've always had a thing for women that run. I remember living in NYC and catching myself gawking at women jogging in their sports bra, tights, and running shoes. Of course they looked sexy running in clothes that hugged their body, revealing intimate detail. Surprisingly, the affinity goes deeper than a camel-toe.

I value a woman that jogs. Jogging isn't much of a thrill. Running. More running. And then there's more running. The music playlist is probably the most entertaining thing about jogging. Overall, it requires dedication and discipline to run and burn those calories, especially while doing so at sunrise.

I have a thing for you, Miss Jogger. You may not notice my smile as you gracefully jog pass. Just know that I notice you and the hard work you're exerting to stay fit. Just know that I care and value your effort. If I could, I'd jog with you.

I've actually managed to express my gratitude towards a woman that power-walks in downtown Atlanta on her lunch break. I just find it sexy when a woman exercises and has interest in taking care of her body. I told her that I appreciate her power-walks and would love to go jogging with her some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment