Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm Wilder Than Wilder

Ask my exes, I don't do the bull crap.
Heat fan, but I still wear a Bulls cap.
From New York, but I still rep' New England.
Spy Gate -- webcam -- it's live streaming.
Lady, you feel I'm an effing loser?
All this hatred 'cause I eat at Hooters?
The ladies in orange shorts just hug me . . .
You're acting crazy as if them femmes love me . . .
 They're only friendly 'cause the way I tip . . .
Godiva, Bath and Body, Wild Thang -- don't forget.
The first mister to shower you with gifts.
And this is the gratitude I get?
You're wilding, Wilder . . .
Trying to get wild with the mouth,
Know I can get wilder.
No . . . I don't think I'm the shit . . .
But talented and gifted.
Find someone better if you can,
I insist it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment