Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dying Single . . .

While you're having a troublesome relationship and dying to be single, I'm already single and plan on remaining so until I die. Yes, I know --sounds morbid -- but this is what it's come to . . . at least for now.

Reason being? Relationships aren't for everyone. I've tried them since I was 19. They haven't worked out for me. Why? I'm not going to detail every relationship, but I'm not your typical Brotha and women know this. What's your typical Brotha? He's willing to do and say anything for a piece of tail. He's deceptive, manipulative, and conniving and guess what -- Black women love it!! As long as he's willing to tell her what she wants to hear, she'll give him all the tail he wants.

Not my style.

In any event, romance isn't what it is anymore. Maybe if I was born 30 years ago, I'd care for it. But today's women have been repulsive and don't know what it is to be marriage material. So .  .  . I have no choice but to die single. It's unfortunate, but I believe that I will get more done without having a woman in my ear, nagging, bitching, complaining, and doing everything else that I find appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment