Sunday, December 1, 2013

Maria Kang -- "No Excuse Mom"

I've heard women justify not being in shape because they just had a child. I'm not a woman, but women do tend to blow up while pregnant because they have to eat for two -- that much I know and I can sympathize. Question -- "At what point and time do you shed the pounds after having a child?"

Maria Kang, mother three. Her eldest is three.

In any event, I'm writing this to address anyone that has made an excuse not to exercise -- if this mother of three can look this good, why can't you? What's stopping you from doing jumping jacks? What's stopping you from jogging? What's stopping you from doing crunches? What's stopping you from doing squats? What's stopping you from being in shape? What is your excuse?

Again, I am not a woman, but I am sure it can be a tad bit busy tending to three children with the eldest being three. You can try to come up with every possible reason for why she is able to exercise and you're not. At the end of the day, there's no excuse. We do what is important and if getting in shape was of any significance to you, you'd find the time for fitness.


This woman has motivated me to take my training to another level. It has also encouraged me to socialize with strong-minded, goal-oriented, determined, and physically active people and estrange myself from fitness-lazy people. More importantly, I will not consider being romantically involved with a woman if she isn't into fitness. 

Thank you, Maria Kang being strong-minded and determined. I wish there were more women with your qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment