Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pull The Plug On Amanda Bynes


Amanda Bynes continues to make headlines with her juvenile tweets. In her latest tweet, Bynes calls the Obamas ugly. Guess what? I laughed at reading this. Know why? Why was it worth addressing? Oh, I get it-she's racist because she called a black family ugly?

Amanda has used Twitter as a source of adolescent behavior for some time now. If you ask me, I don't care and I am becoming rather annoyed by the publicity it's earning. Why? People are entertaining frivolous and irrelevant material.

For example, let's discourse Kim Kardashian for a moment. Why are people interested in Kim or her siblings? I have no clue. It's juvenile crap to me and as far as I am concerned, she isn't worth my time. Does that mean I don't think she has a sexy body? No, it doesn't; I think she has a lovely body. In any event, coverage of Kim K. happens to be of little importance. Pull the plug on her and stop giving her attention.

The same goes for this Bynes character. Her career dates back to Nickelodeon and that only means one thing-she is something to laugh at and that's it! I don't want to hear anything else about Amanda Bynes and her tweets, okay? It is not noteworthy news. Pull the plug on this expletive. It is obvious that she is seeking attention; stop giving it to her! She's a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment