Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lesbianism: Romance, or Confusion?

I am not opposed to lesbianism. I have no animosity towards same-sex romance, or persons of gender ambiguity. I have lesbian friends and my barber is a masculine femme. Now that we have that disclaimer out of the way, let's move forward.

Last night was pretty interesting. Twice in one night, I had a femme tell me, "I have a girlfriend." Okay, so they have girlfriends. That is fine with me. Not a problem whatsoever. Question-Why isn't your girlfriend helping you unload your groceries? Even better-Why are you working at a sports establishment that blatantly caters to men?

I was left feeling bewildered by the end of the night. What's more confusing is that lesbians choose to date women who are masculine. It's rare that you ever see a lesbian couple and both femmes are feminine. One is feminine and the other one is a stud (i.e., a masculine femme).

Is this not a paradox? How are you a woman that has a girlfriend; yet, your "girlfriend" plays the role of a boyfriend? Again, we all have the liberty to date whomever we please. If a person wants to date a Martian, that is that person's choice, not mine, yours, or God's. In any event, I am more concerned with the root of this romance.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I am almost certain that same-sex relations is a deep-rooted, psychological  issue. Sometimes it can be an emotional issue. In this context, I'd have to say that lesbians have either been psychologically or emotionally scarred by a male in times past. I don't need to go into specifics, but sometimes fathers, uncles, or boyfriends do the unspeakable. As a result, they are acting out their anger and frustration at the male species as a whole, instead of the person that committed the trespass, by dating women.

What our lesbian friends fail to realize is that their romance is actually confusion; they don't want to date men so they date women and to their convenience, one of the femmes happens to act like a M-A-N. This masculine femme goes out of her way to hide her breasts. She wears clothing that men generally wear. Her hair is either that of a dark ceasar, braids, or dreads with a masculine touch. And yes, she uses an artificial phallus to penetrate her girlfriend, as if she was a man.

Again, I have nothing against lesbians. I just have a few questions, Are you confused? If you are attracted to women, that is fine with me. Nevertheless, why does your "girlfriend" look like a boyfriend? Why is your "girlfriend" acting like a boyfriend? Obviously, you are still attracted to masculinity. If not, then why aren't you dating a woman that isn't masculine? Why not just date a feminine femme?

No comments:

Post a Comment