Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Sun Is God.

The Sun is God --
So Nature sings.
Dies in the Winter;
Resurrects in Spring.
Don't fly too close;
Will melt your wings.
Better find shade;
Sun rays sting.
K.O.C. --
Great as Louis the King,
XIV of France.
I dance in a ring;
Circle of Fire --
Bless Shiva Nataraja.
Rosary beads, or Aksamala?
No, not Janus, but Brahma:
Rig, Sama, Yajur, Atharva.
I seek the Book, the Swan, the Lotus.
Knowledge and the Universe is my focus.

But it's hard when you work hard.
Especially, when it's two jobs,
Write a few blogs;
On top of that -- hand out cards and network.
All this aspiration to augment my net worth.
Just to find out success hurts --
The loss of sleep, pseudo-friends,
Women that pretend;
When does it end?
When did it begin?
I swear the world's ruthless --
To every Jesus, a Judas.
For every Ceasar, a Brutus.
The history of Rome . . .
But you're Alicia Silverstone -- Clueless.
The Truth is always hidden in plain sight.
Taste death then resurrect in the same night.
Which pill to swallow?
It's Helios, or Apollo.
In these days of Darkness, the Sun I follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment