Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Gospel of Christ


Beware of wolves in sheep clothing;
At least that's what the Bible preaches.
Fake priests suck you dry like leeches.
Prey on the weakest.
I'm too proud; far from the meekest.
But I still know the Mysteries;
Studied its secrets.
Been best friends with sinners;
You can call me Jesus.
Exes denied me three times; 
You can call them Cephas.
But acted like Judas -- betrayed me with a kiss.
Sold me out for money just so they could get rich.
But it's all good; the god still reigns.
Had to drink from the cup, though it bore all-pain.
Hierophant to this ish till I know all things --
Infinite wisdom.
Constant target of the System.
Know they got a plan --
Keep the Black Man in prison.
Created Feminism to keep his Queen in division.
No respect for her man; 
Damn, we're a derision.
It's time for a decision --
Unity or Schisms.
The world is ours;
Do you share the Vision?

No comments:

Post a Comment