Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Wife No Husband Wants . . .

The Wife No Husband Wants: Judy Witwicky, Transformers

The married life. Some want it. Some dread it. While I've never been legally married, I can say that most of my relationships felt like a marriage. Meaning what? We'd fight like cats and dogs.

Personally speaking, that's not my cup of tea. I'm not interesting in bickering and fighting. I believe that a marriage signifies happiness; there's supposed to be harmony. For whatever reason, women think it's all about them. Ever heard of the sorry cliche, Happy wife, happy life?

Question: Why can't both partners be happy in the relationship? And what makes women think that their "happiness" in the relationship determines our happiness overall? Nevertheless, that cliche means one thing and one thing only: if she isn't happy, she is intentionally going to be a bitch and make you miserable.

Who wants that for a wife? Who wants a wife that nags about the littlest thing? What husband wants a wife that will bitch and complain until his ears fall off . . . about something not even remotely devastating? What man wants a childish brat for a wife? Sure, he might let you have your way to keep you from nagging, but that doesn't mean that he is happy.

If you think that you're hubby is "happy", you are mistaken; I've met husbands that have complained about their wives' behavior in the lunch room. For whatever odd reason, they won't voice their gripes to her, but when the fellas get together, it's a POW WOW and everything comes out.

If you still have no clue to the kind of wife I am describing, my best illustration is Judie Witwicky from Transformers. You know-the overly emotional, overly dramatic, irrational, high strung wife that is annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment